Pilates Teacher Training Program Major Cities, Comprehensive Pilates
Pilates Teacher Training Program Major Cities, Comprehensive PilatesOverview
Equinox Group is a high growth collective of the world's most influential, experiential, and differentiated lifestyle brands. We restlessly seek what is next for maximizing life - and boldly grow the lifestyle brands and experiences that define it. In addition to Equinox, our other brands, Blink, Pure Yoga, SoulCycle, Equinox Hotels and Equinox Media are all recognized for inspiring and motivating members and employees to maximize life. Our portfolio of brands is recognized globally with locations within every major city across the United States in addition to London, Toronto, and Vancouver.
We are passionate about high performance living and we practice what we preach – investing time in our own health and fitness. We believe that everyone has untapped potential within them and it takes a disruptive approach to unleash it. We dream big and don’t settle for the status quo. We sweat the details. We never accept less than 110% to help each other deliver the Equinox experience and enable our members to get great results. We are obsessed with what’s new, what’s now, what’s next. Never following, always leading, living ahead of the moment in fashion, culture and consumer behavior. We aren’t just a company; we’re a community vested in each other’s success. We value humility and a team approach at every level of the company.Job Description
Program offered in New York, Boston, Connecticut, Los Angeles, San Francisco Bay Area, Miami, Dallas, Chicago, Toronto, and London.
COMPREHENSIVE PILATES TEACHER TRAINING PROGRAM CURRICULUM
- Philosophy and history of the authentic Pilates Method
- Concepts, techniques, and how to teach 150+ classical Pilates exercises on all equipment for beginner through advanced levels
- Effective cueing techniques
- Thoughtful session programming
- Anatomy as a tool for understanding the function of each exercise, and giving your teaching meaning
- Professional speaking and voice skills
- Pilates business skills, including how to make your new career a financial success
- Hands-on and virtual teaching skills
- 40-week program
- Seven 3-day live virtual seminars, once per month
- Seven in-person group classes following each virtual seminar
- In-person and virtual supervised teaching with multiple Teacher Trainers
- Complimentary Select Equinox membership for 40 weeks
- Access to the Equinox SPACE, a virtual learning platform with weekly lessons, videos, and digital manuals
- Access to digital On Demand and Live classes on EQX+ app
- Instruction by Senior Teacher Trainers, including program creator Carrie Macy Samper
- Opportunity to interview for employment at Equinox upon completion of program
- October 15, 16, 17: First seminar – Beginner System 1 (15 hours) Beginner level exercises on Mat and Reformer, programming, and teaching skills.
- November 12, 13, 14: Second seminar – Beginner System 2 (15 hours) Beginner level exercises on Chairs/Barrels/Cadillac, programming, anatomy, and teaching skills.
- January 7, 8, 9, 2023: Third seminar – Intermediate System 1 (15 hours) Intermediate level exercises on Mat and Reformer, programming, and teaching skills.
- February 4, 5, 6, 2023: Fourth seminar – Intermediate System 2 (15 hours) Intermediate level exercises on Cadillac/Barrels, programming, anatomy, and teaching skills.
- March 4, 5, 6, 2023: Fifth seminar – Intermediate System 3 (15 hours) Intermediate level exercises on Chairs/Magic Circle, programming, special cases, and teaching skills.
- April 29, 30, May 1, 2023: Sixth seminar – Advanced System 1 (15 hours) Final integration of anatomy and business/career skills as a Pilates professional.
- May 13, 14, 15, 2023: Seventh seminar – Advanced System 2 (15 hours) Advanced level exercises, programming, and teaching skills on all apparatus.
- Dec 13-15: First Benchmark Exam (@110 hours)
- April 25-27, 2023: Second Benchmark Exam (@325 hours)
- July 11-13, 2023: Final Benchmark Exam (@465 hours)
- 350 additional hours completed over 40 weeks
- Self-study – virtual through The SPACE, online learning platform
- Self-practice – in-person and virtual
- Practice teaching – in-person and virtual
- Passion for Pilates and Fitness
- Recommended Pilates experience 25+ private sessions on all apparatus
- Written application to the program
- 30-minute phone conversation to determine fit for program
Program Cost: $7250 USD (payment plans available)
Private session cost: $1512 (24 private sessions taken throughout the course, discounted 40% from regular package price)
Mat classes: no additional cost (at least 10 classes to be taken throughout the course)
"High Performance Living”
Join our Talent Network and get Equinox news and job alerts delivered to your inbox.
You have not viewes any jobs recently.
You have not saved any jobs.
THE EQUINOX EXPERIENCE
Looking to learn more about what the Equinox experience really means? Explore how we create a culture that is supportive, inspiring, and motivating.