Licensed Massage Therapist, Boston - Equinox Fitness Clubs
Licensed Massage Therapist, Boston - Equinox Fitness ClubsOverview
Equinox Group is a high growth collective of the world's most influential, experiential, and differentiated lifestyle brands. We restlessly seek what is next for maximizing life - and boldly grow the lifestyle brands and experiences that define it. In addition to Equinox, our other brands, Blink, Pure Yoga, SoulCycle, Equinox Hotels and Equinox Media are all recognized for inspiring and motivating members and employees to maximize life. Our portfolio of brands is recognized globally with locations within every major city across the United States in addition to London, Toronto, and Vancouver.
We are passionate about high performance living and we practice what we preach – investing time in our own health and fitness. We believe that everyone has untapped potential within them and it takes a disruptive approach to unleash it. We dream big and don���t settle for the status quo. We sweat the details. We never accept less than 110% to help each other deliver the Equinox experience and enable our members to get great results. We are obsessed with what’s new, what’s now, what’s next. Never following, always leading, living ahead of the moment in fashion, culture and consumer behavior. We aren’t just a company; we’re a community vested in each other’s success. We value humility and a team approach at every level of the company.
If you are a high performing individual who is passionate about winning and inspiring others then we are excited to discuss career opportunities with you.Job Description
Are you a results driven Licensed Massage Therapist passionate about helping people maximize their potential? If so, we are excited to discuss career opportunities with you! We are seeking Licensed Massage Therapists who are interested taking a multimodal approach to manual therapy and adding movement science to their skill set. Equinox can offer Licensed Massage Therapists a long term career with competitive pay, an innovative and forward thinking work environment, bespoke educational opportunities taught by best in class instructors and access to a committed community of members who prioritize their health and performance! Equinox ensures your success by providing everything you need and creating an environment that makes recovery a necessity rather than an indulgence.
The LicensedMassage Therapist’s job responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Performing 25, 50,80, and 110-minute deep tissue, sports, prenatal and Swedish massages in a professional and comfortable setting
- Analyzing client current needs and creating a programmatic treatment plan
- Ensuring that the room is cleaned after each treatment and at the end of each shift
- Remain compliant with all state regulatory boards in regard to intake forms, waivers, and SOAP notes
The successful candidate must have the following attributes:
- Must possess a valid MA license or certification
- Ability to generate new business and retain clients by providing treatment programs
- Evening and weekend availability a must (Part-time and Full-time positions)
- In depth understanding of anatomy and movement in relation to soft tissue manipulation
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills
- Willingness to learn and positive energy
- Computer literate
AS A MEMBER OF THE EQUINOX TEAM YOU WILL RECEIVE:
- We offer competitive salary, benefits, and industry leading commission opportunities for club employees
- Complimentary Club membership
- Perks and incentives with our products and services including Personal Training, Pilates, Spa and Shop
This job description is intended to describe the general requirements for the position. It is not a complete statement of duties, responsibilities, or requirements. Other duties not listed here may be assigned as necessary to ensure the proper operations of the department.
Equinox is an equal opportunity employer. For more information regarding our career opportunities, please visit one of our clubs or our website at https://careers.equinox.com/
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. Must have a legal right to work in the United States.
"High Performance Living”
Join our Talent Network and get Equinox news and job alerts delivered to your inbox.
You have not viewes any jobs recently.
You have not saved any jobs.
Looking to learn more about who we are, what we stand for, and what the Equinox experience really is? Explore how we go beyond fitness to create a culture that is supportive, drives you forward, and never settles for less than the best.
Who We Are
This is where you can find the story that started it all and how we deliver the best experience time after time.Learn More
What Matters To Us
How do we stay on top? By letting our values drive our work and how we treat each other.Learn More
What We Offer
Our benefits and rewards support you in every way that matters.Learn More