Kid's Club Associates, Sports Club Boston - Equinox Fitness Clubs
Kid's Club Associates, Sports Club Boston - Equinox Fitness ClubsOverview
Equinox Group is a high growth collective of the world's most influential, experiential, and differentiated lifestyle brands. We restlessly seek what is next for maximizing life - and boldly grow the lifestyle brands and experiences that define it. In addition to Equinox, our other brands, Blink, Pure Yoga, SoulCycle, Equinox Hotels and Equinox Media are all recognized for inspiring and motivating members and employees to maximize life. Our portfolio of brands is recognized globally with locations within every major city across the United States in addition to London, Toronto, and Vancouver.
We are passionate about high performance living and we practice what we preach – investing time in our own health and fitness. We believe that everyone has untapped potential within them and it takes a disruptive approach to unleash it. We dream big and don’t settle for the status quo. We sweat the details. We never accept less than 110% to help each other deliver the Equinox experience and enable our members to get great results. We are obsessed with what’s new, what’s now, what’s next. Never following, always leading, living ahead of the moment in fashion, culture and consumer behavior. We aren’t just a company; we’re a community vested in each other’s success. We value humility and a team approach at every level of the company.
If you are a high performing individual who is passionate about winning and inspiring others then we are excited to discuss career opportunities with you.Job Description
We are looking for energetic, creative, and enthusiastic FKO Associates to join the Equinox team at its state-of-the-art fitness club located at Sports Club Boston! This is a great position for a candidate looking to work with children in an atmosphere of professionalism and exclusivity.
Job responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Providing a safe and comfortable environment for all children.
- Ensuring an interactive environment between all children.
- Greeting members and children by name, and responding to members’ concerns, suggestions, and complaints in a timely, professional, and consistent manner.
- Assisting children with personal hygiene.
Physical requirements include but are not limited to the following:
- Requires a wide range of constant physical activities, including but not limited to: sitting, standing, walking, bending, kneeling, twisting, pushing, pulling, and reaching.
- Frequent repetitive movements.
- Frequent movement, lifting or carrying of children or objects with weights up to 50 lbs.
- Requires close, distance, peripheral vision and depth perception.
- Frequent exposure to and use of household cleaning products.
- Continuous exposure to moderate to loud noise.
- Occasional exposure to blood or other bodily fluids.
The successful candidate must have the following experience, skills, and education:
- College units in Child Development strongly preferred.
- Experience in working with children of multiple age ranges in a group setting.
- CPR certification preferred
- A warm and patient demeanor along with excellent communication and multi-tasking skills are essential.
- Excellent human relations, communications, and member service skills.
- Cooperative and friendly attitude.
- Ability to work in groups, occasionally under pressure.
- Continuous interaction with members, employees, and managers.
AS A MEMBER OF THE EQUINOX TEAM YOU WILL RECEIVE:
- We offer competitive salary, benefits, and industry leading commission opportunities for club employees
- Complimentary Club membership
- Perks and incentives with our products and services including Personal Training, Pilates, Spa and Shop
This job description is intended to describe the general requirements for the position. It is not a complete statement of duties, responsibilities, or requirements. Other duties not listed here may be assigned as necessary to ensure the proper operations of the department.
Equinox is an equal opportunity employer. For more information regarding our career opportunities, please visit one of our clubs or our website at https://careers.equinox.com/
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. Must have a legal right to work in the United States.
"High Performance Living”
Join our Talent Network and get Equinox news and job alerts delivered to your inbox.
You have not viewes any jobs recently.
You have not saved any jobs.
Looking to learn more about who we are, what we stand for, and what the Equinox experience really is? Explore how we go beyond fitness to create a culture that is supportive, drives you forward, and never settles for less than the best.
Who We Are
This is where you can find the story that started it all and how we deliver the best experience time after time.Learn More
What Matters To Us
How do we stay on top? By letting our values drive our work and how we treat each other.Learn More
What We Offer
Our benefits and rewards support you in every way that matters.Learn More