Administrative Assistant- NortheastApply
Administrative Assistant- Northeast
We are a company with integrated luxury and lifestyle offerings centered on Movement, Nutrition and Regeneration. In addition to Equinox, our other brands, Blink, Pure Yoga, SoulCycle, Furthermore, and Equinox Hotels are all recognized for inspiring and motivating members and employees to maximize life. Within our portfolio of brands, we have more than 200 locations within every major city across the United States in addition to London, Toronto, & Vancouver.
We are passionate about high performance living and we practice what we preach – investing time in our own health and fitness. We believe that everyone has untapped potential within them and it takes a disruptive approach to unleash it. We dream big and don’t settle for the status quo. We sweat the details. We never accept less than 110% to help each other deliver the Equinox experience and enable our members to get great results. We are obsessed with what’s new, what’s now, what’s next. Never following, always leading, living ahead of the moment in fashion, culture and consumer behavior. We aren’t just a company; we’re a community vested in each other’s success. We value humility and a team approach at every level of the company.
If you are a high performing individual who is passionate about winning and inspiring others then we are excited to discuss career opportunities with you.
We are currently seeking a Part-Time Administrative Assistant to support the Regional Vice President of Operations and Regional Leadership team at our Northeast office in Boston!
- Job responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Perform complex and confidential assistant functions including developing and typing written correspondence; preparing PowerPoint presentations, responding to routine external correspondence; typing memos, purchasing requisitions, payment requests and other department forms and documents.
- Manage calendars and schedule appointments
- Screen incoming calls and correspondence and respond independently when possible
- Prepare agendas, notices, minutes and resolutions for corporate meetings
- Compose and prepare confidential correspondence, reports and other complex documents
- Create and maintain database and spreadsheet files
- Arrange complex and detailed travel plans and itineraries, compile documents for travel-related meetings for all branches
- Prepare the weekly expense reports
- Maintain confidentiality of all corporate, personnel and research matters
- Reconcile corporate credit card account(s)
- Send faxes and make photocopies as requested
- Order office supplies and maintain supply cabinet
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Candidates must have between 1-3 years’ experience as an administrative assistant
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills including, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Knowledge of Concur expense reporting system preferred
- Must have experience managing multiple phone lines and calendars
- Problem solving—the ability to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner, gathering and analyzing information skillfully while maintaining confidentiality
- Interpersonal skills—maintaining confidentiality, remaining open to others' ideas and exhibiting willingness to try new things
- Oral communication—ability to speak clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations and demonstrate group presentation skills
- Written communication—edit work for spelling and grammar, presenting numerical data effectively and able to read and interpret written information
- Planning/organizing—the ability to prioritize and plan work activities, using time efficiently
- Quality control—accurate and thorough, monitoring own work to ensure quality
- Adaptability—the ability to adapt to changes in the work environment, manage competing demands and able to deal with frequent change, delays or unexpected events
- Dependability—consistently at work and on time, following instructions, responding to management direction and soliciting feedback to improve performance
- Enthusiastic, energetic, personable and friendly as well as passionate, intelligent and knowledgeable regarding the fitness industry
AS A MEMBER OF THE EQUINOX TEAM YOU WILL RECEIVE:
- This position is a Part Time position (20-30 hours/week). We offer competitive salary, benefits and industry leading commission opportunities for club employees
- Complimentary Club membership
- 30- 50% discounts on all Equinox products and services including Personal Training, Private Pilates, Spa and Café’ services and Shop items
This job description is intended to describe the general requirements for the position. It is not a complete statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Other duties not listed here may be assigned as necessary to ensure the proper operations of the department.
Equinox is an equal opportunity employer. For more information regarding our career opportunities, please visit one of our clubs or our website at https://careers.equinox.com/
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. Must have a legal right to work in the United States.