Field Recruiter, Los Angeles - Equinox Fitness ClubsApply
Field Recruiter, Los Angeles - Equinox Fitness ClubsOverview
We are a company with integrated luxury and lifestyle offerings centered on Movement, Nutrition and Regeneration. In addition to Equinox, our other brands, Blink, Pure Yoga, SoulCycle, Furthermore, and Equinox Hotels are all recognized for inspiring and motivating members and employees to maximize life. Within our portfolio of brands, we have more than 200 locations within every major city across the United States in addition to London, Toronto, & Vancouver.
We are passionate about high performance living and we practice what we preach – investing time in our own health and fitness. We believe that everyone has untapped potential within them and it takes a disruptive approach to unleash it. We dream big and don’t settle for the status quo. We sweat the details. We never accept less than 110% to help each other deliver the Equinox experience and enable our members to get great results. We are obsessed with what’s new, what’s now, what’s next. Never following, always leading, living ahead of the moment in fashion, culture and consumer behavior. We aren’t just a company; we’re a community vested in each other’s success. We value humility and a team approach at every level of the company.
If you are a high performing individual who is passionate about winning and inspiring others then we are excited to discuss career opportunities with you.
The Field Recruiter will spread the message of Equinox as an employer of choice for Personal Trainers and Membership Sales Advisors . This role also serves as an organization expert in all areas of Talent Acquisition from HR policy and compliance to Equinox’s proprietary in-house education program to best position the career path to external sources.
- Partnering with our field organization to assess recruiting needs and to identify key recruitment issues.
- Implement and utilize effective recruitment initiatives to attract highly qualified candidates, conduct in-depth screening of perspective applicants, establish and maintain a strong recruiting presence and effective service image as well as a positive candidate experience.
- Generate and screen resumes and applications, schedule applicant appointments and conduct in-depth interviews.
- Leverage online recruiting resources and in-house recruiting tools to identify and recruit the very best candidates.
- Provide exceptional client service and full lifecycle recruiting, including workforce planning, and special search assignments.
- Prepare candidates for interviewing with specific hiring managers by providing detailed information on the company, our business strategy, department background, job descriptions and expectation setting.
- Provide guidance to management and associates on employment policies and procedures.
- Develop and maintain a network of contacts to help identify and source qualified candidates.
Establish and maintain CPT and PT educational relationships
- Organize recruiting presentations
- Negotiate discounted participation in online advertising
- Gain access to certified personal trainer contact information
- Create unique and regionalized marketing efforts as needed
Recruiting events and industry participation
- Create and execute career and networking events to drive PT Career buzz
- Coordinate regional event participation
- Career Events for new club openings
Industry research and business recommendations
- Competitor research
- Identify and recommend new recruitment marketing opportunities
- 1-2 years of experience in full life cycle recruiting, outside sales, or field marketing; preferably in the fitness, hospitality and/or retail industry.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Proven experience with applicant tracking systems, social media recruiting techniques and other current web-based employment strategies.
- Outstanding organization skills to manage candidates, clients and the team.
- Sense of urgency to meet the demands of our fast-paced work environment.
- Proven success and ability to execute both tactical and strategic initiatives.
- Outstanding eye for talent –proven success, attitude and cultural enrichment are all huge factors in selecting the right talent.
- Ability to interact and influence senior operations leaders.
- In club visits required for recruiting initiatives within your region
AS A MEMBER OF THE EQUINOX TEAM YOU WILL RECEIVE:
- We offer competitive salary, benefits and industry leading commission opportunities for club employees
- Complimentary Club membership
- 30- 50% discounts on all Equinox products and services including Personal Training, Private Pilates, Spa and Café’ services and Shop items
This job description is intended to describe the general requirements for the position. It is not a complete statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Other duties not listed here may be assigned as necessary to ensure the proper operations of the department.
Equinox is an equal opportunity employer. For more information regarding our career opportunities, please visit one of our clubs or our website at https://careers.equinox.com/
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. Must have a legal right to work in the United States.