Front Desk Associates, Aventura - Equinox Fitness ClubsApply
Front Desk Associates, Aventura - Equinox Fitness ClubsOverview
We are a company with integrated luxury and lifestyle offerings centered on Movement, Nutrition and Regeneration. In addition to Equinox, our other brands, Blink, Pure Yoga, SoulCycle, Furthermore, and Equinox Hotels are all recognized for inspiring and motivating members and employees to maximize life. Within our portfolio of brands, we have more than 200 locations within every major city across the United States in addition to London, Toronto, & Vancouver.
We are passionate about high performance living and we practice what we preach – investing time in our own health and fitness. We believe that everyone has untapped potential within them and it takes a disruptive approach to unleash it. We dream big and don’t settle for the status quo. We sweat the details. We never accept less than 110% to help each other deliver the Equinox experience and enable our members to get great results. We are obsessed with what’s new, what’s now, what’s next. Never following, always leading, living ahead of the moment in fashion, culture and consumer behavior. We aren’t just a company; we’re a community vested in each other’s success. We value humility and a team approach at every level of the company.
If you are a high performing individual who is passionate about winning and inspiring others then we are excited to discuss career opportunities with you.Job Description
We are looking for energetic, creative, and enthusiastic Front Desk Associates to join the Equinox team. This is a great position for candidates looking to make a significant impact in a growing and dynamic organization
- Professionally greet members and guests
- Scan membership ID’s upon members entrance
- Answer phones professionally
- Respond to member questions, concerns and discrepancies
- Update members’ accounts if needed
- Maintain an orderly and clean work area
- Ability to work opening/closing/mid-day shifts
- Ability to tour members
- Provide the highest level of customer service to members, prospective members, and guests
- Aid other departments with other related tasks
- Minimum of 1 year in customer service or related experience
- High school diploma/GED required or equivalent work experience
- Reliable, professional, computer literate, energetic, and friendly
- Preferably interested in health, fitness, and/or sports
- Must be friendly, vibrant, and outgoing
- Must be able to effectively communicate in person, via email, and via phone
ESSENTIAL PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
- Must be able to perform all essential physical aspects of the position which may include standing for long periods of time, sitting, constantly walking, squatting, stooping, reaching, and bending above and below shoulder height
- Must be able to perform pushing, pulling and lifting up to 50lbs at a time
AS A MEMBER OF THE EQUINOX TEAM YOU WILL RECEIVE:
- We offer competitive salary, benefits and industry leading commission opportunities for club employees
- Complimentary Club membership
- 30- 50% discounts on all Equinox products and services including Personal Training, Private Pilates, Spa and Café’ services and Shop items
This job description is intended to describe the general requirements for the position. It is not a complete statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Other duties not listed here may be assigned as necessary to ensure the proper operations of the department.
Equinox is an equal opportunity employer. For more information regarding our career opportunities, please visit one of our clubs or our website at https://careers.equinox.com/
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. Must have a legal right to work in the United States.